Define a population, including predictors and response variables.
- Define the population generalized regression relationship
- Specify the distribution of a predictor variable
- Specify a response variable in terms of predictors
- Family representing a linear relationship with non-Gaussian errors
- Family representing a GLM with custom distribution and link function
Simulating and diagnosing fits
Draw samples from a population and diagnose model fits.
Get different types of diagnostics from fits.
Working with factors
Use factors to model categorical variables.
- Draw random values from a factor variable
- Convert factor levels to numeric values